YOUR AWARENESS CAMPAIGN FOR A SUSTAINABLE SECURITY CULTURE
- Lite: 4-weeks or permanent current state analysis to determine your security level
- Basic, Professional und Premium: You define your desired level and we take care of the sustainable awareness training
- Inform employees, works council and other stakeholders
- We are happy to help you with ready-to-use information materials and personal meetings
- For data privacy reasons, the employees are grouped by you
- Then you upload the participant lists in a common format
Lean back and observe the increasing ESI®
- We take care of the training of your employees in full service
- You can easily track the increasing security level in the Awareness Manager dashboard
DO YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ESI®?
The Employee Security Index (ESI®) makes security awarenessmeasurable and is a KPI of information security.
National and international awarded
IT-Seal is a multiple winner of renowned awards and distinctions
A SELECTION OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Through holistic and innovative awareness solutions, we train employees from being a potential security gap to become security benefit.
We keep you up to date on phishing, security culture and awareness.
Reading time: 3 In mid-April, it became known that cyber criminals had read the profile data of half a billion LinkedIn users and were now offering them for sale online. What is interesting in this case is that this form of data retrieval, also known as data scraping, is not illegal and LinkedIn is therefore not declaring the incident to be a data leak in the strict sense.
David Kelm explains in the interview why the publication of this data can nevertheless have fatal consequences for companies and how they can protect themselves against social engineering attacks.
Reading time: 2 Für viele Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter ist die Arbeit von Zuhause aus spätestens durch die bundesweite Notbremse zur Normalität geworden – doch wie sieht es mit der Informationssicherheit im Homeoffice aus?
Neu: IT-Seal bietet allen Branchen ein kostenloses E-Learning zu Informationssicherheit im Homeoffice, um Mitarbeiter so gut wie möglich für die Cybergefahren, die bei der Arbeit von Zuhause aus lauern, zu wappnen.
Reading time: 3 Today, employees are an important factor in information security and require appropriate training. But how do you communicate training measures and security awareness campaigns that could be critically evaluated at first glance because of employee privacy?